Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Fwd: CIM Group

From: "TRIFILETTI, LISA" <LTRIFILETTI@lawa.org>

Date: 05/19/2015 01:20 PM

To: "Laurie Hughes" <lhughes@gatewaytola.org>

Reached out. Stay tuned.
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

From: Jordan Dembo <JDembo@cimgroup . com>

Date: May 19, 2015 at 12:43:19 PM PDT

To: "TRIFILETTI, LISA" <LTRIFILETTI@lawa . orq>

Subject: RE: CIM Group

Will pass along. I don't think we have any major plans but I
could be off on that.

Sent from my T -Mobile 4G LTE Device

From: Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola . org>
Date: May 19, 2015 at 12:09:15 PM PDT
To: "TRIFILETTI, LISA" <LTRIFILETTI@lawa . orq>
Subject: CIM Group

Lisa,

Did you have ask your contact at CIM Group if they have
bigger plans for that hotel?

Laurie Hughes
Executive Director
Gateway to L . A .

6151 W. Century Blvd. , #121
Los Angeles, CA 90045
www. gatewavtola . org

<https : / /urldef ense . proof point . com/v2 /url?u=http - 3 A www . gatewavtola . org

_&d=AwMFAg&c=_EZyq3 jpMgV82C- qqw4SRw&r=XuYwx08THdzZPbsek6Mzlapf lmUVtgWu2q

i6rs3_Fn4&m=N4LgPzb_AywpVNd53eAH5wV- Chg_7Tkf 5smNMKPlz - E&s=iRTt4vJ172 JR9 i
FXpdL4oW9MS6Zf Ssdj_hHoKMeGQSQ&e=>

(310) 216-7328 Office
(310) 418-2661 Mobile

Gateway to L . A . logo (purple A) small

This message is intended only for the use of the person (s) to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other
person is strictly prohibited. If you are not, or believe you may not
be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. This
communication does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of
an offer to purchase any interest in any investment vehicles managed by
CIM Group or its affiliates. Any discussion of U.S. tax matters
contained within this communication is not intended to be used and
cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under applicable Federal, state or local tax law or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

imageOOl .jpg